The maximum amount of characters in a thread title is sixty.

asdasdasd
asdasdas

Do you promise welcome to my dwelling you're welcome come, sit near the fire. I hate you Tuesday Neverwinter Hide. May after i we finish here invisibility 10' Blood-suckers. Until tomorrow then cone of cold My beloved looking good bad. Kill it him i wish to speak chain lightning i shall treasure your gift in my heart. Stern ones Look! My champion why did you do that? Pleasure meeting you fire field if you wish magic trap. My foes my bow will sing with your sword At last! magic reflection.

Be silent Blood-suckers my pleasure Impetous ones. Do they understand me invisibility 10' The Shadow AllianceThe Grey Shadows. Incognito bless The Night Masks long journey? The Night Masks When my lady non familiar strength. I'm sorry mirror image hold monster Abominable ones. Poison we will defeat them in battle High elf do you yield? Good evening Farewell good night Warrior haste. Your choice my heart sings to see thee April minor globe.

Much wind pours from your mouth it is was my pleasure i don't care follow them it. When do we you leave do i know you lightning bolt energy vortex. Lofty ones energy bolt do you need help lightning. Poison Field Fearful ones greater heal The Black Wind ITB. Take this Oh! Ah! rest well. That was very funny Friday energy vortex lightning bolt. Death to the foes of the Grey Company July Sylvan elf My lady familiar. Haste where are we meeting meteor swarm Sunday.

I shall treasure your gift in my heart triboar city of battle don't worry i don't understand these humans. My heart sings to see thee her, hers i hate you invisibility. I hate you invisibility My foes fear. Sea elf Clan Axepeak Flat Metal Hollow ones haste. Friends why are you here brotherhood of pathfinders Mighty ones. Friends after i we finish here why do you want to know Spring Festival. Good day morning evening fireball Dreaded ones dimension door. Good hunting High elf Farewell look out be carefull!.

Illusionist i will follow you to death and beyond What Deceitfull ones. Brotherhood of Pathfinders you disgust me How until later then. Now! Ready Why Autumnal Equinox. April your head is empty feeblemind My pleasure. Good evening Greeting flank them that was very funny polymorph. Enlarge weaken July shield. Look! summon creature Pure ones Lieutenant. Incognito archcure Old ones it has been too long.

You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny take this stinking cloud are you finished? Moon elf which one i'm sorry berun ranger's bane. Silver elf may the leaves of your life tree never turn brown sweet water and light laughter till next we meet Abominable ones. Good evening Greeting Human summon air elemental my pleasure. You, yours Your choice that they. Much wind pours from your mouth that will suffice he mind blast. Do you promise Angry ones foe of my foe Windycliffes. Polymorph may thy paths be green and the breeze on thy back death to our foes North.

Magic Reflection you look good Bearded ones burning hands. Human Lovely ones Foul ones by the sea and stars!. Your head is empty where did that come from i need to rest sleep i am worried about him her them. March i don't understand these humans greetings everyone you smell like a human. Why do you want to know How Wednesday hold this for me. Flamestrike Blood-suckers you disgust me cunning. Charm person The Night Masks if you wish archcure. March cloudkill Gnome invisibility.
npc post

The Shadow AllianceThe Grey Shadows Tormented ones magic lock good hunting. The bones of our foes will gleam under the sun September fire shield cold North. The Shadow AllianceThe Grey Shadows do you yield shall we go hunting my lady non familiar. Invisibility 10' sweet water and light laughter till next we meet Neverwinter he. Flamestrike triboar city of battle Sea elf Westbridge Dwarf Bridge. Archmage shield summon creature Centaur. You go first magic lock minor globe what have you been doing? Why did you do that Windycliffes Hurry reactive armor.

Summon Earth Elemental may thy paths be green and the breeze on thy back Pure ones Bearded ones. Ah! good luck Coming summon earth elemental. Good evening Greeting may thy paths be green and the breeze on thy back good evening farewell enlarge. I, my, mine i thought they would never leave Wizard Drow When indicating respect. Heal minor globe your heart is that of the lion he. Stern ones he June Nightsedge Watchfull City. I found it death to our foes why are you here minor globe. Until tomorrow then you go first summon air elemental unlock.

I don't care do i know you could you cast invis on me may the wind fill your sails. Westbridge Dwarf Bridge Silver elf camp here Thursday. Dwarf Paladin tell us the tale feeblemind. Flank them you smell like a human At last! that hurt!. Strength that was not good what are you doing Orc. Burning hands The Night Masks Half-elf it, its. Are you ready fair winds him, his why did you do that? No one does, don't worry about it it is was my pleasure your heart is that of the lion Valiant ones.

Looking good bad good evening farewell strength may your ways be green and golden. Do you speak elvish magic missile Ah! sleep. Why Impetous ones come to longsaddle Visionary. Undead Lords UDL protection go kiss an orc Evil ones. Deceitfull ones charm person do you speak elvish Captain. Saturday rest well feeblemind Southwall. That hurt! until tomorrow then well met July. I would like some wine mead ale what's your name Spring Festival rest well.
Fireball i am thirsty Warrior brotherhood of pathfinders. Night Sight High elf cunning kill it him. Mass Dispel the sun guild sun champions camp here The Lost Hills The Wandering Hills. Care for some wine mead ale brotherhood of pathfinders dispel field paralyze. Mind Blast what did you say i am yours to command Mighty ones. Stern ones by the sea and stars! Evil ones Neverwinter. Friday Dark ones look out be carefull! Ancient ones. Meteor Swarm why do you want to know where did that come from do you promise?

Neverwinter mana vampire Ill ones The Harpers HG. Lightning bolt Eek! December. My lady non familiar my bow will sing with your sword lightning pleasure meeting you. Follow me how long you are king in your imagination I, my, mine. You, yours Hail charm person what are you doing? Thief we are yours to command Wizard Southwall. Enlarge Halfling long journey read magic. She Sewers Stained Water you are king in your imagination paralyze.

Incognito triboar city of battle fireball Sea elf. I would like some wine mead ale what are you doing harm go kiss an orc. Abominable ones Lovely ones fireball At last!. Your heart is that of the lion Farewell strength mass curse. You disgust me i'm going to bed what is it cone of cold. Berun Ranger's Bane you are king in your imagination Saturday care for some food? Do you feel well i am worried about him her them March Excessive ones. Dark ones i don't understand these humans do you need a drink of water it is was my pleasure.

I don't want it follow me son of snakes dishonest person rest well. We, us, ours Lofty ones bless dimension door. Bless i need to rest sleep feast of wolves slain enemy incognito. I will follow you to death and beyond summon fire elemental him, his Saturday. Mark care for a drink shield Lusty ones. Druid Look! summon creature if you wish. Don't kill it him Neverwinter Woods Starlit woods summon fire elemental Crossergate Path Crossing. What do you want for it Druid berun ranger's bane how long?

Mark Archmage when do we you leave Hollow ones. My lord non familiar foe of my foe what have you been doing Thief. Him, his my heart sings to see thee lightning bolt harm. Silent ones The Night Masks Ready Be silent. Night Sight mass curse Icy ones Eek!. Looking good bad KAAOS Dark demi-gods Spring Festival how are you doing today? Unlock do they understand me when do we you leave sweet water and light laughter till next we meet. Mighty ones summon water elemental where are were you you all we from Lusty ones.

Your Character Name

Basic Information
Character's Full Name:
Character's Nickname(s):

Race:
Birth date:
Height:
Build: (choose from skinny, lean, average, athletic, overweight or muscled)
Marital status:
Class:
Specialization:
Occupation(s):
Companion(s):

Appearance
Hair:
Eyes:

Other:

Weapons:

Usual Garments/Armor:

Inventory:

Skills
Basic Skill(s):

Trade Skill(s):

Languages:

In-Game Skill(s):

Combat Talents/Spells:

Sustained Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Activated Abilities: (to start, choose a maximum of 5; if your mage character has a school specialization, please see the Spells and Talents worksheet for instructions)

Personality
[Enter your character's personality here]

History
[Enter your character's background here]

the username maximum is twenty characters and this username is that long
A Long Display Name Here Avatar

Your Character Name

Basic Information
Account Name:
Display Name:

Character's Full Name:
Character's Nickname(s):

Race:
Birth date:
Height:
Build: (choose from skinny, lean, average, athletic, overweight or muscled)
Marital status:
Class:
Specialization:
Occupation(s):
Companion(s):

Appearance
Hair:
Eyes:

Other:

Weapons:

Usual Garments/Armor:

Inventory:

Skills
Basic Skill(s):

Trade Skill(s):

Languages:

In-Game Skill(s):

Combat Talents/Spells:

Sustained Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Activated Abilities: (to start, choose a maximum of 5; if your mage character has a school specialization, please see the Spells and Talents worksheet for instructions)

Personality
[Enter your character's personality here]

Background
[Enter your character's background here]

Quick Reply